Dr. Michelle Spring and Dr. Michael Hromadka are both board-certified, highly trained, and experienced plastic surgeons. Kristy Ehrmantraut PA-C, Surgical Physician Assistant for the practice, assists the surgeons in the OR and follows post-operative patient care in the office, allowing for better patient service and continuity of care. They provide personalized care that is tailored to the unique concerns of each patient, and use their expertise to create results that look natural. Our providers believe taking the time to truly understand their patients' goals is the key to not only meeting, but exceeding their expectations.
60 Four Mile Drive #10
Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone: (406) 756-2241
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Many of our patients’ aesthetic concerns can be addressed using nonsurgical treatments, including fillers such as Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® products. At our Kalispell, Montana, practice, we use dermal fillers and techniques such as chemical peels to provide comprehensive facial rejuvenation for patients who aren’t ready or interested in surgery.
Our experienced plastic surgeons, Dr. Michelle Spring and Dr. Michael Hromadka, can create a customized treatment plan based on your specific concerns request a consultation using the online form, or call our office at (406) 756-2241 to schedule an appointment.
Meet Our Providers
Women and men both benefit from our aesthetic services. During your consultation with any of our experienced providers, you can expect to discuss your cosmetic concerns, goals, and a treatment plan that best suits your individual desires.
Menu of Aesthetic Services
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This injectable treatment temporarily smooths away lines and creases created by repeated contractions of facial muscles, such as crow’s feet around the eyes, frown lines between the eyebrows, and horizontal forehead creases. BOTOX and similar temporary treatments not only create smoother skin, but with repeat treatments, they can also prevent more lines from forming.
- Dysport®: Similar to BOTOX, we use Dysport to relax muscles in the face to temporarily minimize fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes and mouth. Results can be seen as early as 3 days after treatment and last about 3 months.
- XEOMIN®: This injectable treatment is a uniquely purified choice for frown lines. Another alternative to BOTOX, XEOMIN is used for the same cosmetic purposes.
- Dermal Fillers: These versatile, injectable products, including JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, RADIESSE®, and BELOTERO BALANCE®, provide instant facial rejuvenation by smoothing away wrinkles and folds, and restoring lost volume to the cheeks and around the eyes. We also use RADIESSE to rejuvenate the backs of the hands. For lip enhancement and augmentation, we have options such as Restylane® Silk and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC. The possibilities are abundant.
- KYBELLA®: Reduce a double chin with these FDA-approved medical injections tailored to your needs. Results are gradual as treated fat is absorbed by the body. Typically, a series of 2 to 4 treatments is required for the best outcome.
- CoolSculpting®: This non-invasive, fat-freezing treatment is FDA-cleared to eliminate stubborn fat with little to no downtime. We offer treatments for more than 8 different areas of the body.
- Laser hair removal: Free yourself from plucking, waxing, and shaving your face and body with a series of these advanced treatments.
- Tattoo removal: While tattoos are meant to be forever, we understand your identity can change. Our state-of-the-art medical laser penetrates the skin to break up tattoo pigments of all colors. A series of treatment sessions is needed to put most tattoos in the past.
- SkinPen® microneedling: These skin rejuvenation treatments address wrinkles, sun damage, facial acne scars, uneven skin tone and other signs of aging with minimal downtime.
- Ultherapy® skin tightening: This is the only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that uses focused ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production. Ultherapy softens lines of the chin, brow, neck, and chest.
- Sclerotherapy: These safe injections are an affordable alternative to laser treatments for clearing away small blood vessels on lower extremities.
Light alpha hydroxy acid (glycolic) peels address bothersome problems, such as rough texture, brown discoloration, and signs of aging. Additionally, we offer beta hydroxy acid (salicylic) peels to target enlarged pores, acne, and excess sebum (oil) production. Best results are achieved with a series of closely spaced peels. Cost varies.
Greatest improvements in facial skin texture and signs of sun damage are achieved with a series of closely spaced treatments. Benefits include enhanced penetration of therapeutic skin products. Cost $75.
Jumpstart or supplement your acne treatment with this procedure that targets comedones (whiteheads and blackheads) and is also useful for managing milia (tiny white bumps resembling whiteheads). Starting at $50.
- Lips – $12
- Chin – $12
- Cheeks – $15
- Eyebrows – $18
- Full face – $45
This non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment is designed to make the skin feel smoother, exfoliate the skin, and remove the fine vellus hair. It is great when paired with chemical peels and facials. Cost $75.
Specialty Chemical Peels
See great results with our advanced facial peels selected to address your unique concerns. Peels can help with management of oil production, rosacea, acne, acne scarring, brown spots, and signs of aging. Cost varies.
ZO® Skin Health Facials
These customized facials are clinical treatments that include a deep cleanse, thorough exfoliation, stimulator peel, and specialized mask to target your skincare concerns. Cost ranges from $75 to $175.
- Skin Brightening Facial
- Ultra-Hydration/Anti-Aging Facial
- Clarifying Acne/Rosacea Facial
We offer scientifically proven-effective skincare products formulated to help improve the overall health and beauty of your skin. Many of our products are safe to use in conjunction with or after aesthetic treatments and plastic surgery to help soothe and heal the skin.
ZO® Skin Health by Zein Obagi, MD: This aggressive anti-aging product line is accessible only to physicians and their clients. We proudly offer these products to bridge the gap between therapeutic treatments and at-home skin care, offering the finest results for your investment. Visit our office for individualized information about these products or shop at our online portal!
EltaMD®: This skincare line offers superior sun protection and was designed with maximum efficacy in mind. Available for all skin types, these products are easy to use and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). They also moisturize and nourish your skin with every application.
ColoreScience®: This all-in-one mineral makeup line is endorsed and used by thousands of physicians worldwide. It was created to empower women to make smarter, healthier beauty choices involving products that work, offering 365-day protection against UV rays and other environmental stressors. ColoreScience products have won InStyle magazine’s Best Beauty Buys award.